Geospatial Excellence in the Energy Industry
The journey to geospatial excellence incorporates elements including a geospatial strategy, internal marketing, training, change adoption, automation, integration, and tools for articulating and measuring success. These components enable geospatial capabilities with a combination of people, process, and technology.
Join us on October 18th and discover how you can optimize and integrate your existing systems to gain new business insights. See how others leverage and share spatial data to support better business outcomes.
Event fee: $50
- Learn how to improve collaboration, creativity, and innovation across your organization with maps, apps, and dashboards.
- Discover how location intelligence optimizes field operations to manage assets, improve safety, and improve situational awareness.
- See how others have leverage geospatial information, imagery, and analytics to allow data-driven decisions and improve sustainability within their business units.
The presentations are intended for anyone who wishes to hear what is possible with geospatial technology, understand what others have accomplished, and see how they may provide value to their organizations, including:
- Executive decision-makers, Sr. Management
- Technical decision makers
- GIS Professionals
- Consultants & Data Providers
- HSE managers (Health, Safety and Environment)