Geography influences all aspects of the energy industry including the asset lifecycle, whether in new exploration, development, operations, and retirement.
Join us on October 18 and discover how you can optimize and integrate your existing systems to gain new business insights. See how others leverage and share spatial data to support better business outcomes.
- Learn how to collaborate and share real-time intelligence securely via maps, apps, dashboards and reports.
- Discover how location intelligence provides a complete GIS to make data-driven decisions to manage assets, advance safety guidelines and modernize your network.
- Create a one-stop shop for geospatial information that will improve collaboration, exploration analytics and surveillance.
The presentations are intended for anyone who wishes to see what is possible with geospatial technology, understand what others have accomplished, and hear how it has provided value to their organizations, including:
- Executive decision-makers, Sr. Management
- Technical decision makers
- GIS Professionals
- Consultants & Data Providers
- HSE managers (Health, Safety and Environment)