The world is changing, how do we stay connected in a virtual world? We are excited to announce the Esri Canada Energy Symposium is going to be virtual this year.
Join us on October 21 where a community of energy professionals will gather online to share information and new concepts. Hear oil, gas, and pipeline company examples of how you can leverage your investments in ArcGIS to address operations, field logistics, and efficiency challenges to improve management, decision making, and cash flow.
- Learn how to collaborate and share real-time intelligence securely via maps, apps, dashboards and reports.
- Discover how to enrich enterprise systems with location-based information to gain new business insight that improves analysis and decision making
- Create a one-stop shop for geospatial information that will improve collaboration, exploration, analytics and surveillance.
The presentations are geared towards all levels of experience and types of positions, including:
- Executive decision-makers, Sr. Management
- Technical decision makers
- GIS Professionals
- Consultants & Data Providers
- HSE managers (Health, Safety and Environment)