COLLABORATE AND CREATE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING
Your success often depends on having the right tools and workflows to gather information, integrate sensors, visualize the situation, solve problems, and share your intelligence with decision makers. To help you succeed, Esri has developed a comprehensive set of GIS solutions and applications to meet all your operational and tactical needs.
Mark your calendar for the Esri Canada 2021 National Security Seminar and come see what’s new in the Defence and Security sector.
Our seminar will include short presentations with live demonstrations to showcase our latest ArcGIS solutions for collaboration, situational awareness, and intelligence analysis. Our Esri partner HawkEye 360 will feature their space-based Radio Frequency (RF) GEOINT solutions to help tip and cue other Intelligence sources.
See Esri Canada’s latest resources on Situational Awareness
Watch these videos to see HawkEye 360's RF solutions in action:
- See how GIS portals and hubs are driving collaboration in Defence and Security organizations.
- Learn how GIS can create situational awareness through a wide range of desktop, mobile and web-based applications.
- Discover how to integrate data from multiple sources, create dynamic products and share results with stakeholders.
- See what’s new in Esri’s ArcGIS tools for intelligence analysis with expert led demos.
- GIS professionals in the Defence, Security, Intelligence, Law Enforcement sectors.
- Executives, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and Analysts from the National Security community.
- System Integrators, Business Partners and private sector companies.
- IT Specialists and GIS Web Developers