The Geographic Approach to National Security
Defence and security organizations collect large volumes of data to support their mission. They need to integrate this data, perform analysis and quickly share their results with decision-makers.
Deploying a geospatial infrastructure across your IT enterprise puts GIS tools in the hands of everyone across the organization. It enables a geographic approach to solving problems and makes location intelligence a critical path to mission success.
In this seminar, you will learn more about the latest Esri industry solutions, hear from other customers, network with your peers and exchange best practices. The agenda will include panel discussions, lightening talks, success stories, and product updates from Esri and its partners.
The morning session will include a panel discussion on data collaboration, user presentations from federal government agencies and business partners Dataminr and Microsoft.
The afternoon session will be dedicated to a technical workshop on Esri’s advanced analytics tools using dedicated ArcGIS Enterprise Server roles.
Regisration is now closed. Please check in at the event for on-site registrations.
- Collect and integrate data from multiple sources, create dynamic products and share results with stakeholders.
- Leverage GIS to enhance situational awareness and make timely decisions.
- Apply a geographic approach across the IT enterprise for improved workflows.
- Gather more results from your big data with advanced analytics.
This seminar is designed for:
- GIS professionals in the Defence, Security, and Intelligence industry.
- Executives, managers, and analysts from the National Security community.
- System integrators, partners and private sector companies.