ArcGIS provides a suite of apps to help digitalize and streamline field data collection workflows in your organization. As soon as you step out of the office, there is an app to help you efficiently and effortlessly complete your field work and get the information back to those in the office who need it, right away.
We invite you to join us for this virtual seminar to discover how to digitally enable mobile workflows with location intelligence so field work can be completed faster, more efficiently and provide you with a better return on investment. Watch several demonstrations by our technical specialists and hear from users who are currently using ArcGIS mobile apps in their day-to-day work activities.
- Discover what’s new & exciting in ArcGIS mobile apps
- Explore different options for data collection, workforce coordination & communication
- Eliminate paper-based workflows and optimize field data collection & accuracy
- Enable real-time analysis and location assessment
- Understand the benefits of the app integration and learn options for making your mobile apps work seamlessly together
GIS users of all levels who want to start using or learn what’s new in ArcGIS mobile apps. Current ArcGIS mobile apps users are encouraged to sign up for this event.