As we enter a post-COVID world working remotely is becoming more of a reality. In some ways this has made it harder for people to connect meaningfully with one another to maintain productivity and continuity of complex business processes. This new reality has also created opportunities for Utilities to adopt modern approaches and technology advancements to help connect systems, processes and people to one another, creating efficiencies, eliminating duplicate work, and ultimately value for your business.
Please join us for Esri Canada’s Utilities Leadership Forum to explore how thought leaders and your peers are successfully overcoming obstacles and challenges to their business and connecting the organization to make better decisions, improve asset management and operations, and support the entire workforce in our ever-changing world.
- Discover what your electric, gas, water and telecom utility peers have been doing to modernize their operations as they share their knowledge and experiences using GIS to address similar business problems.
- Hear from Esri Canada experts about how ArcGIS can help you be successful, by leveraging the latest advancements available to tackle emerging business challenges
This event is for professionals in water, electric and gas utilities and telecommunications service providers. The presentations are geared towards all levels of experience and types of positions, including:
- Senior management
- Program and project managers
- GIS professionals
- Technical development teams
- Consultants and data providers
- IT and operations staff