We are in an age of increased demand for documentation and proof that municipal maintenance activities are being performed. Further, to protect the municipality from potential liability, deliver expected levels of service to the public and extend the life of infrastructure, asset maintenance best practices are required. This webinar will discuss how these can be achieved under the growing pressures on budgets and aging infrastructure.
We will demonstrate how using Burnside Mobile, integrated with Cityworks, helps to track infrastructure maintenance requirements and actions, and provides visual assistance in making strategic asset management decisions. This webinar will also show examples of how the solution can be used to save money, streamline reporting, ensure a municipality’s set levels of service standards are being met and continue to protect the municipality from expensive litigation.
- Ensure levels of service for road right-of-way assets
- Track maintenance requirements and actions
- Make better and quicker asset management decisions
- Protect your municipality from potential liability tied to aging infrastructure
This webinar is for professionals in public works and utilities management.
With special guests:
- Chris Roth, Technical Solutions Specialist, Esri Canada
- Arunas Kalinauskas, Business Manager, Asset Management, R.J. Burnside & Associates
- Gord Coupland, Burnside Mobile Lead Developer, R.J. Burnside & Associates