Government authorities are currently managing the reopening of the economy. An essential component is getting people back to work safely.
Company leaders are faced with the challenge of returning staff to the office and keeping the COVID-19 infection rate low. Facing the same challenge, we have applied location intelligence to our own workspaces. Let us share our solutions to help you optimize your safe return-to-office.
ArcGIS solutions can help you answer questions such as:
- Can I use analytics to better understand where my staff should sit?
- How do I track where people are and who has been in the office?
- What is the floor plan and routing configuration that best suits my facility?
Coupled with the Business Continuity solution, we can help you implement an interactive record keeping system, including a live management dashboard to visualize, monitor and track who is in the office or worksite, and when. These solutions also allow easy sharing of information with decision makers and staff to improve their sense of security when asked to return to work.
- Map your floor space to ensure social distancing
- Monitor and track staff and guests in the offices
- Share information to provide staff with peace of mind
This webinar is designed for Directors and Managers in GIS, Human Resources, Buildings and Facilities.