School is still in session as we continue our summer series introducing you to our core ArcGIS products. This time, you’ll learn the ABCs of ArcGIS Pro, our flagship desktop GIS application. We’ll demonstrate how you can enable the powerful capabilities within ArcGIS Pro today, including professional cartography, advanced geospatial science and data maintenance. With its intuitive interface and modern design, you’ll discover how making maps, editing features and running analytical tools in ArcGIS Pro is as easy as 1-2-3. Sharpen your pencils and bring an apple for the teacher – this webinar will take you to the head of the GIS class!
- Discuss what GIS is and how it works in ArcGIS Pro
- Show how to build interactive maps
- Introduce analysis tools that help you understand your data
- Share tips on how to manage your data
- Demonstrate options to share your work with groups or the public
This webinar is intended for users who are new to GIS or ArcGIS tools and want to learn about the basics of mapping, editing and location analysis.