Game On! Our Esri Canada’s ragtag team of GIS champions returns to the huddle for the final webinar of the 2020 season. This time we will tackle creating and editing spatial and attribute data in ArcGIS Pro. Our elite lineup will breakdown the X’s and O’s of the Edit ribbon and “draft” our favourite editing tools and functions for 2D and 3D features. We will also defend our selections by demoing these tools in action. Which of our picks will score a touchdown? Join us at our virtual roundtable for our hot takes!
- Highlight editing tips and tricks to help you perform your data management workflows
- Discover hidden gems to better maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Encounter new editing functions and enhancements from recent releases of ArcGIS Pro
This webinar is designed for all ArcGIS Pro users who want to learn more about how to edit and manage feature data more efficiently and effectively.
With special guests:
- Mike Gregotski - Team Lead, Technology Adoption
- Emilie Rabeau - Technical Solutions Specialist
- Sepideh Sepehr - Technical Solutions Specialist
- Andrea Becker - Desktop Support Analyst
- Maggie Samson - Desktop Support Analyst
- Tim Wu - Associate GIS Analyst
- Madison Mackey - Associate GIS Analyst