Emergency planning and response require timely coordination of people and assets. Hear how Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC) and The Solution Stack leverage a common operating picture to enhance situational awareness and deliver effective emergency services. Discover how you can monitor events in real time using Esri technology to optimize emergency planning, response and assessment.
This webinar is part of the Petroleum Webinar Series.
- Discover how to improve situational awareness using a common operating picture (COP).
- Learn how ERAC and The Solution Stack use a COP in their emergency services.
- Get practical tips on digital transformation for more effective emergency planning and response.
This webinar is designed for GIS professionals, executive decision makers, technical decision makers, developers, consultants, emergency management professionals and data providers in the petroleum and transportation industries who are considering the various options available to transform their emergency planning and response.
With special guests:
- Matthew J. Davis, Manager, Natural Resources, Esri
- Mike Wright, Geospatial Specialist, Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC)
- Khaled Elbitar, Partner, The Solution Stack (TSS)