Petroleum pipeline operators use asset data to visualize, manage, operate and plan their network operations. Discover how you can apply Esri technology to transform and optimize digital content across the enterprise. Hear how Inter Pipeline and Mera Group leverage the Esri platform to improve data accuracy, visibility and operational efficiency across the enterprise. See where they focused their efforts as they made the transition to a connected network.
This webinar is part of the Petroleum Webinar Series.
- Discover how linear referencing improves operations
- Learn how the connected network delivers value to businesses
- Explore where and how sharing pipeline asset data improves collaboration across the enterprise
- Learn lessons from Inter Pipeline’s and Mera Group’s transition to a connected network
This webinar is designed for GIS professionals, executive decision makers, technical decision makers, developers, consultants and data providers in the petroleum industry who plan on transitioning to a connected network.
With special guests:
- Jeff Allen, Global Pipeline Practice Lead, Esri
- Steve Etherington, Supervisor, GIS & Drafting, Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Heather Quale, CEO, Mera Group