This summer we’re going back to basics. ArcGIS Online is the powerful cloud application that transforms your geographic data into maps and actionable information. This session will cover fundamental GIS concepts and how they are used in ArcGIS Online. Through demonstrations and discussion, we’ll navigate the essential workflows and capabilities in ArcGIS Online including map creation, data management and content sharing. If you’re new to our next generation of cloud-based GIS, or are looking for a refresher, get ready because summer school is in session!
- Discuss what GIS is and how it works in ArcGIS Online
- Show how to build interactive maps
- Introduce analysis tools that help you understand your data
- Share tips on how to manage your data
- Demonstrate options to share your work with groups or the public
This webinar is intended for users who are new to GIS or ArcGIS tools and want to learn about the basics of mapping, editing and location analysis.