The path to recovery from COVID-19 requires understanding the impacts of the pandemic to your business operations. To manage the initiatives for safely returning to the workplace, you need to know who, where and what is impacted. For instance, you may want to reassign staff to a location where office operations are limited.
With ArcGIS, you gain a spatial lens for better decision-making. Apply the power of location intelligence to address questions such as:
- Who is in the office and when?
- What is the status of my workforce?
- Can I use analytics to help with office space planning?
Join us in the webinar to discover some of the ArcGIS solution templates that were designed to help you visualize, understand and manage the impacts of the coronavirus, and lead your recovery efforts. You will see how Esri Canada is using these templates in our own offices.
- Understand the status of the workforce and facilities
- Support business recovery efforts
- Ensure social distancing in the office
- Share information via live dashboards
This webinar is designed for Directors and Managers in GIS, Human Resources, Buildings and Facilities.