Work smarter with the Community Map of Canada Program.
As a spatial expert you possess the know-how to provide leadership and set direction for your community. Don’t let laborious GIS tasks take you away from what’s important. Find out how the Community Map of Canada can do the heavy lifting to support your work smart initiatives, allowing you to concentrate on priorities.
Take part in a national initiative to create a homogenous basemap of Canada by sharing your authoritative data.
This webinar will highlight how you can:
- benefit from the Community Map of Canada
- contribute your community data
- leverage your GIS investment further to place valuable information in the hands of stakeholders quicker
- Find out how you can get involved in the Community Map of Canada to make it even better
- See examples of exceptional websites, applications and portals built using Community Map
- Discover all the resources and assistance available to you for free when you participate
This webinar is designed for municipal geospatial professionals and community leaders looking to take part in a national initiative to create a homogenous basemap of Canada by sharing their authoritative data. This is an introductory session that highlights the overview of this program and how to get involved.
With special guest:
- David Richard, Geomatics Technician, Ville de L’Assomption