ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop software combines GIS analysis and visualization capabilities with an extensive demographic and business data bundle, so you can gain a better understanding of your market, customers and competition.
Make critical decisons
Organizations use Business Analyst Desktop to make critical decisions about consolidations or expansions, determine the effect of changes in consumer behaviour on existing business models and explore opportunities driven by economic factors and changes in the marketplace. It provides business professionals with a complete solution for site evaluation, selective customer profiling and trade area market analysis.
With Business Analyst Desktop, you can:
- Evaluate existing and new store locations, monitor store performance, draw simple or complex market area boundaries and calculate market penetration
- Create profiles of your most profitable customers, analyze demographics in a geographic context and plan targeted marketing campaigns that save you time and money
- Understand how market changes affect your existing and proposed store locations, analyze drive times, spending habits and customer locations relative to your stores
- Design, analyze and manage geographic territories to improve sales, franchise or distribution networks or service areas
- Analyze market saturation, identify gaps and balance your territories
- Leverage your in-house data by combining it with Business Analyst Desktop's demographic, business and shopping centre data to discover trends, untapped markets and opportunities
Business Analyst is an extension built for use with ArcGIS and can be used with ArcGIS Desktop Basic, ArcGIS Desktop Standard or ArcGIS Desktop Advanced. These components are included in the Business Analyst package: