Esri Canada's Assessment Analyst delivers advanced GIS-based property assessment software and professional services worldwide, enabling fair and equitable assessments through Geo-Enabled property data.
Suite of Solutions
Assessment Analyst®: Improving public trust in property valuation in Maui County, Hawaii
Scott Teruya, director of finance for the County of Maui in Hawaii, shares how the County ensures it adheres to strict property valuation guidelines to ensure public trust through the use of Esri Canada’s Assessment Analyst® desktop review software.
Improve your data
Assessment Analyst offers the most tightly integrated assessment data environment on the market so that you can not only visualize but also correct a vast array of data simultaneously and efficiently.
Inaccurate data leads to imprecise valuations. With Assessment Analyst, you’re able to vastly improve the quality of your data for consistently accurate assessments and mass appraisals. It also automates many aspects of your workflow, so that you can save time by making calculations, running valuation models, and reassessing properties on the fly.
Detect, correct and resolve
Enhanced visualization and robust functionality allow you to not only detect data changes or errors more easily, but also, correct and resolve them all from a single system. You can also elect to conduct all of your work in 3D. Manage your projects through an intuitive dashboard to complete your work more efficiently while monitoring productivity.
Transforming the Real Estate Industry and Valuation
This article by Michael Lomax, Director of Assessment, Esri Canada, discusses the evolution of assessment technology and the many benefits that integrating real estate data into a modern, centralized GIS system offers the real estate industry.
- Optimize property tax revenues by revealing hidden omissions or inaccuracies in your assessment data, and then correcting the data from your desktop
- Ensure uniformity and equity in your data maintenance protocol
- Produce more accurate assessments through improved data quality, 3D visualization and refined valuation models
- Implement a successful, cyclical reassessment/re-inventory program with less manual work
- Ensure compliance with reassessment and re-inventory standards set by the International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO)
- Reduce costs through increased productivity, less ad hoc data maintenance and fewer onsite inspections
- Empower your organization with a complete workflow with rich performance analytics
Limited staff presents a challenge to uniformly canvas residential properties in our county. Assessment Analyst provides an efficient means for us to systematically review all residential records using existing imagery and GIS maps. As well, it helps us comply with IAAO standards for property review without adding staff.
An integrated suite of components
Assessment Analyst is a customizable application that can be configured to view data across three screens, on two screens or on a single screen. It offers one of the most tightly integrated data environments on the market so that you can visualize and correct a vast array of data simultaneously including:
Powerful visualization & analytics
Enhanced visualization allows you to conduct more work from your desktop, reducing the need for onsite inspections. Leverage the ArcGIS platform to:
- Virtually pan around neighbourhoods and click on parcels to access all of the information that you require to perform your assessments.
- Find out about a property’s roof cover, square footage, pool and garage, permit and sale information.
- Use oblique imagery to visualize a building from many different angles. Zoom in and out of street front photos to get a clear look at a property and surrounding infrastructure.
- Quickly identify new construction and demolitions.
- Conduct market segmentation analysis, property use analysis and market variable analysis.