Registration fees are charged at the time of registration to secure a seat in the course.
Completed registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrants will receive an email confirmation of their registration.
Method of Payment
- Credit Card, Purchase Order or Cheque
- Credit cards will be charged the full course fee at time of registration.
- The invoice will be emailed to the primary contact. Customers should make their payment no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the invoice.
Other Course Fees and Taxes
- Course fees may be subject to a price increase if additional instructor travel and/or venue costs apply.
- If a tax exemption was claimed at the time of registration, it is the participant’s responsibility to provide proof of tax exemption status when requested.
Note regarding Purchase Orders: Other than non-conflicting deliverables descriptions, quantities, pricing and delivery instructions, terms contained in any customer purchase order are void and of no effect.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions – these terms and conditions apply if you purchase standard open enrollment instructor-led training courses from Esri Canada.
- Cancellations must be received at least five (5) business days before the class start date. Otherwise, the full course fee applies.
- A student substitution is allowed, provided that an email is sent to us two (2) business days before the class start date.
- Esri Canada strives to confirm all classes; however, cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. Esri Canada will confirm or cancel each class by contacting each participant.
Travel and Associated Expenses
All travel arrangements are the participant’s responsibility and should not be made until the class that is being attended has officially been confirmed. Esri Canada assumes no responsibility for non-refundable travel arrangement losses resulting from class scheduling changes and/or cancellations.
Course Materials for Instructor-Led Classes
- Instructor-Led Online course materials will be available in PDF format.
- In-class course materials will be provided onsite.
If you have additional questions, please contact us using the form below.